Thursday, January 23, 2014

Days 22 and 23

Really we are almost done!! Yay!! I'm excited to see my results. It's been crazy busy working the last two days, I have had smoothies, vo2 bars, chicken brown rice. You know pretty much keeping it clean still.  I am also excited to enroll in a bootcamp I did this last summer/fall. There is a groupon for it, it's called Seattle bootcamp click on it and you can check it out!! I just made it up there is no name for this! Tonight I made a really great dinner! Here is a picture and the recipe.  Best part, my hubby loved it!!!  

Mixed it together Meal

Organic Brown Rice Pasta Fusilli-Trader Joes
Fresh pressed garlic
Olive Oil
Organic Pepperman- Spice found at Fred Meyer in organic section and is so YUMMY!
Ground Turkey
4 Simple truth uncured chicken hot dogs
Grill the turkey, chicken dog, and zucchini separately in olive oil with garlic and pepper man, boil the rice pasta.  Toss everything together with olive oil and season to liking.  Simple and easy and taste so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment