Sunday, November 24, 2013

Moving in November

Moving is not the funnest of subjects thats for sure!  I have yet to blog being that my life has sorta been crazy, and who chooses to move the week of thanksgiving?  Im up late packing…  I started off really good, getting rid of things I won't be taking with me.  Well now I'm at the point of throw everything in a box and lets get out of here.  Its bittersweet I really loved this place and the location.  I can now say that I have lived in Lake Forest Park Wa, and now I will be moving back to Shoreline where I've spend at least a good 10 years of my life.  Its all very sureal to me, the last place that I wanted to go back to.  I mean no one really wants to revisit  there past, although sometimes I think its necessary.  I really am excited to start a new chapter as a new homeowner!  Now all of our hard earned dollars will be spent on decorating and remodeling and making a place to call home.  This really is a major stepping stone, one in which I can say I am super excited about!!  Have I said Im Excited?? Any how in other news I have been working everyday cleaning houses and sometime I bring my daughter with me.  Here are a few pictures I took of her as well as some pictures I have been styling lately.  I cannot wait to set up a craft room a place where I can store all my goodies, a place where I can create! I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! I am thankful to have such amazing friends and family this truly is what life is all about, Relationships.

Be Blessed, xoxo Erica










No comments:

Post a Comment