Monday, November 11, 2013

My Life Lately

Its been a while since I blogged not because I haven't wanted to, but because there has been a whole lot going on!  I have truly been enjoying styling and taking pictures, lately that has been a lot of fun for me.     I took a photography class in high school but that is about it!  In my blog you probably have seen some drawings and fashion, this Is what I went to college for, and actually got an Apparel design degree.  Six years later I am picking it back up again!  Also for those who know me know that I lead Worship and that is what I truly love to do! I have been Currently working on writing my first Album.  Below is a picture of a wall of art the 4 designs that go up the wall next to each-other were all prints I did in college there is also a light shading of a woman above I did then also.  Well I hate to say I just started putting this wall together and now I have to take it down! Because We are moving, and this time around it is for good! We just purchased our first home!  So I am busy packing!!
I also have had so much fun reading Artful blogging and styling some different thrifty finds!  One of them being a beautiful cross-stitch table cloth that will go on a new table in my new house somewhere! Also there is a beautiful flowered photo I found thrift shopping and I will hang it beautifully on one of my new walls!  So with that said I have been super busy packing and weeding out what needs to go in my life including all areas!  I also have been working a lot on getting together all the elements of why I decided to blog and what this space will mean and represent.  I hope you are enjoying so far and I promise there will be much more creativity soon as well as some new changes.  Eventually I will hope to have a shop up and running and functioning as well!  For now I am packing to move and am getting really excited and ready for my new craft space!  A Space where I can finally work and be free in what I was created for!

      
      
      
      



No comments:

Post a Comment