Thursday, September 19, 2013

From the Inside Out!

Does your inside shine, reflecting the outside? Or are you hiding the inside and pretending on the outside? In life personal growth is a must,  I presume that sometimes life just gets a run at us and we are so busy to access what the heart is really saying.  Or maybe your like me and you have run for sometime attending to everyone else but yourself.. Maybe its fear deep down inside to really deal with the things that so easily besets you. Sometimes if you just ignore it you don't have to deal with it.  What are you neglecting? This is probably the place that hinders you from moving forward in some part of your life. Bravery says no matter what its, time to expose the lies. Bravery also is the absence of casting down all fear!   I mean if I really want to be like Jesus I have to grow and change.  I do not want to be the same or a hypocrite like the Pharisee's.  As Christians we are called to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.  I love this verse:

Philippians 2:12-13

New King James Version (NKJV)

Light Bearers

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

To obey not only in his presence but much more in his absence.  Its amazing how we may forget that God is always there.  Although he cannot look upon our sin he knows us and our struggles.  The greatest part of this verse I believe is that he works in us to do his will for his Pleasure. So Beautiful, so then my next question is will you take the time to let him. 

Many times in life we will say I am working on it or I don't do this or that, but do you?  In all fairness its up to us to be real with ourselves and with God.  When we can lay our hearts bear before him in true repentance he will heal our hearts, may I say also this is a process.  Daily we sin it is true, but the great thing is that we have Jesus who makes us new and washes away our sin, and eventually he heals us and restores and makes all things new.  Here is another great verse:


2 Chronicles 7:14

New King James Version (NKJV)
14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Yes!! We are wicked, and no I don't me like horrible but here is what the bible says about our hearts:


Jeremiah 17:9

New King James Version (NKJV)
“The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?

There you go. See we deceive ourselves.  I think one big deception in this life is when people say oh I am okay when you know they really are not, the heart will pour out and reveal many things. Point taken that there are many times we run and we cover and we hide because its easier to do that than really deal with the issue at hand.





So if we humble ourselves and really repent and turn God he will heal us.. I am being healed, I desire to be whole so I can be effective in my fullness for the kingdom of God.  Healing is a choice it is continual and a process.  If you to desire to be healed I will stand with you in agreement.  You are also welcome to private message me for prayer.


James 5:16

King James Version (KJV)
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Healing comes from the inside out.  This is an exciting season of the Lord! I Know he is just waiting for us to come and sit at his week and pour out our hearts! His desire is for you and I to be fully healed so we can be effective for the Kingdom of God.  The process is necessary because we cannot move forward in our Destiny and Purpose if we are not prepared and whole.  Lets reach into heaven and pull down our blessings!! I declare you are blessed and an overcomer! You are Strong, Brave and Beautiful!

If you ever need a friend Im here!

Have a blessed day!








2 comments: