Thursday, September 12, 2013

Meet and Great Influence 2013


The Whirlwind of the Lord has begun and I am in the eye of the storm, in this place everything can go crazy but when you are in the middle nothing can touch you, feels like many doors have been shutting as a sign of a New beginning, and New doors opening.  As the door shuts it can be hard because its dark sometimes walking to the next one, but when the next one opens the light is shinning and all it takes is a little faith and trust in the Lord to step over that threshold.  The last two weeks I have been researching and checking out books at the library.  Two in particular that peaked my interest that are both by the same Author Kari Chapin.  The first "Grow your Handmade Business" and the Second "The Handmade Marketplace."  Why was I drawn and interested? Well Im a creator and an Entrepreneur and for so long I have not really let the side of the Creator come out.  This is a sign to me that its time to start dreaming again and allow what makes me tick help me to come alive.  I was so excited when I came across Influence on my amazing Best friends Blog and website.  For sometime I have seen the direction she was going and knew she was on to something, so I follow her because I know God is up to something great in her life and she has been a great example of a woman of God in many ways!  So as I was already starting my new blog and getting ministry stuff set up I was looking at her page for some inspiration!  And low and behold she just registered for Influence 2013, so I said I have got to check this out..  My heart started to leap in fact it is still leaping really I did not go to bed till 3am.  I also knew I would have to pray and do some convincing and explaining to my husband.  Well here we go I am signed up and I couldn't be more excited for whats next.  My Name is Erica Hart I am a Wife, Sister, Mother, Entrepreneur,  Business owner, Artist, Fashion Designer, Coach, Worship Leader/Musician, Minister of the Gospel and Friend to Jesus and many.  See you at Influence can't wait to be changed forever!

2 things you will be sure to have packed in your bag. 
One thing I never leave home without is Spark this amazing Energy drink which is a life savor and a mental focus charge, so anyone who will want to try it just ask because I always have extra to share!
I also will make sure to have something beautiful to wear, its times like these where I actually get to dress up and be a woman, something I miss out on a times with a toddler.
2 things you are most looking forward to during the conference. 
I am really excited to connect with other woman who are brilliant and love Jesus who can add to whom Jesus has called me to be!
And lastly I am really looking forward to this new opportunity to be inspired for the next step in my life.


20 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I am excited to read you blog as you grow it. I already see that you are a beautiful and engaging writer. I am so so happy that you are coming to the conference with me!

    I look forward to getting to know you more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was up until 1am the other night...just looking through the Influence hashtag on Instagram. :) I also feel like I am starting a new beginning after leaving my teaching career of 9 years (yikes)! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That has got to be challenging! But I know that there is always another door awaiting! Getting so excited to go Im still in awe of things happening so fast! Can't wait to meet you!

      Delete
  3. This is my first time coming to influence too, and I love love love Spark :) Looking forward to meeting you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spark is amazing!!!! So glad someone knows!! We are going to have so much fun! Look Forward to meeting you as well!

      Delete
  4. Look forward to connecting with other like-minded women as well. Hope we can connect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to Connect Heather!!! I love meeting new people and am excited to meet you!

      Delete
  5. You're gorgeous. This will also be my first conference as well. We can be newbies together. I can;t wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are gorgeous as well thank you! That touches my heart! Newbies we are!!! I can't wait to meet you either!

      Delete
  6. I love that you are attending a blog conference and that this is your first post! I knew nothing about this "blogging community" stuff when I started out. You will love the conference (I went last year) and be filled with tons of inspiration, that's for sure! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerrie! Seriously I have no Idea what Im getting into but I am feeling a new found love already! And am so excited too be inspired!! See you soon!!

      Delete
  7. I love that Influence comes right when you're starting your blog! And like Kerrie, I love that this is your very first post! Welcome to the community, Erica. We're so glad to have you and I'm excited to see you at Influence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving this community so much already!! So glad to be a part of it! I also am excited to meet you!!

      Delete
  8. Hi Erica! The Handmade Marketplace is such a great book! I've got a copy on my bookshelf. Love it. So much good info. Lots of things I need to reread and then work on implementing moving forward with business. I have a feeling this community/conference/network is going to be my place of encouragement/motivation/inspiration (personally, spiritually, and professionally). Sounds like for you, too!? Would love to connect! I'm a newbie to Influence. @lisavdesigner twitter/instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa!! I have not read all the way through yet, but it came at a time when I was really needing it, not sure where Im going but I know Jesus does lol! I am a newbie too! I added you to my twitter, I am also new at that can't really figure it out yet lol.. Also I saw you are doing some free cards I should take you up on that! This is all a new beginning for me, I also would love to connect!

      Delete
    2. just sent you an email Erica!

      Delete
  9. Hi Erica! It's my first time going to the conference too -- I love how you talk about that feeling as doors are opening and closing. I can totally relate. I love your writing style and I look forward to meeting you at the conference :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eimile thank you!! Man It truly is a new beginning for many excited to meet you!!!! Glad you are going, Im getting super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This conference will be very inspirational I think, I'm excited to go too! It's coming up so fast!

    ReplyDelete