Friday, October 4, 2013

Dinner is Served

I love making the time to cook a good meal, you know the ones where you get to continue to keep eating even after you have ate it once?  Ya, ya its called left-overs.  But really it gives you a day or two depending on how much extra there is to feast on.  If I really wanted to go all crazy I would make dinner every night, I mean thats what I'm suppose to do right? Well some days that does not happen, so you get left-overs or you may need to do what we call make your own dinner! At any rate I am having fun making meals and really I don't think I'm half bad, well at least I think its good.  What I baked tonight Turkey Spaghetti. I even took some pics! Here take a look!

Here's the recipe
Turkey cooked with olive oil and Johnny's seasoning
Add Onions
Green Peppers, Red and Yellow
Dice up some tomatoes
Whats in the Sauce? Garlic Just how I like it!!
Mix it together and let it cook on low.
                                              Make up some noodles and then you are all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment