Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Made up Recipe



Tonight I made a new creation.  I haven't really been able to fulfil this whole challenge 31 days of creating.  I've had a few bumps in the road.  All last week was very hectic, I went to the hospital almost every night for 4 days straight visiting my grandpa who past away this last Thursday.  I am at peace knowing he is in heaven.  Tonight I finally got to make dinner. I threw a few items together it was so delicious. I don't have a name for it but I will post some pictures and the recipe below.  Maybe we will call it Brussel Sprout Chicken Delight!

Ingredients:

Red Potatoes-1 trader Joes Bag
Brussel Sprouts-1 trader Joes Bag
Chicken Strips
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Johnny's Seasoning
Trader Joes Many Clove Garlic simmer cooking sauce

I first pre-heated the oven to 350 bake.  Then I cut all of my Brussel Sprouts in Half and then sliced up my potatoes.
I boiled the Brussel Sprouts for 2 mins.
I also heated up the Chicken Strips on Med-high with olive oil and Johnny's Seasoning until they were lightly browned.  
I layed the potatoe slices in a glass Pyrex dish and poured olive oil over the top. Then I put my chicken and Brussel sprouts on top. Season with salt and pepper. Then I poured the Garlic Sauce on the top.  Put foil on the top and baked for 30 mins. Then you have a yummy meal.  You can add rice if you want we ate it without rice and it was delicious!

        


No comments:

Post a Comment