Monday, October 14, 2013

Doodles

I spend a lot of today walking, as I walked with my best friend and our kids I was overwhelmed with the excitement of just being.  Enjoying the crisp air on a fall day as the sun shinned brightly on our faces.  There was a moment when I just stopped and tilted my head directly at the sun with eyes closed and I just smiled.  Life could not be better than this, as my friend left to go home I continued to push my daughter around in her stroller. We went to the store, bank and then to the park.  Every where we went I just enjoyed the scenery! There is nothing like taking it all in, it seemed as though every tree, flower or plant was just so beautiful.  As we got home 3 hrs later I was tired from all the walking, so I rested.  Eventually I decided to do a little doodling, one thing I have been feeling lately is just to be still and know Gods in control he knows all things.  I just need to trust and be still.  I hope you enjoy my little creation tonight as well as a few pictures from my walk today! 

        

        

        

        

No comments:

Post a Comment