Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pattern Making


It's been a long long time since I have made a pattern, today I worked on making a pattern for a pretty shirt that will be regular length in the front and a longer length in the back.  Here is a sneak peek of the pattern in progress as well as the fabric I will be using!  I will post the finished shirt tomorrow.  I have had so much fun doing this #31day challenge, although I have not been able to post every day.  Creating something daily with a toddler is a major task to take on, what was I thinking?  Whenever I try to draw, or cut fabric, or even write my baby is all up in the mix!  Also I have not shared much but my Grandfather passed away as well this month, less than two weeks ago, so that also took a lot of my time in the hospital.  With all that said I am excited though because I was just doing most of this for fun, and now I will be selling items in my new shoppe soon to come.  I will be partnering with Destiny House and part of the profits will go towards the house and helping woman who are come out of human trafficking.   This house is a part of the ministry I am involved in. There will be more soon on my blog, this is all just a sneak peek of whats to come!  
Hope you enjoy these pictures!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment