Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pillow Talk

Today I decided to make a pillow, it looks rather nice on my couch!  The process was not to hard but with a toddler I was a mess!  There are days when you just want to go in a room and shut the door and leave everyone else on the other side, well thats just what I did!! Hahaha most of you moms will know about this as well, don't worry my daughter was on the outside of the door knocking and making noise. Why is it every time I really want to do something she is sitting right on my lap, climbing on me or reaching up for me to hold her hmmm.. Still trying to figure this needy thing out.  I still managed to finish my project, yay enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I think she is just not used to it. Over time, I'm sure she will be. Tin now know's when 'mommy is working' and goes plays by himself, but that wasn't how it always was. We need to teach them especially when it's something so new to them. LOVE the pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I was about to break at any rate!! LOL

    ReplyDelete