Wednesday, January 1, 2014

24 Day Challenge

Today Marked the first day of the cleanse I am excited to share more about Advocare, I love it and it has been a big blessing in my life.  For the next 24 days come along with me on my journey where I will show you what Im eating and what products I am taking that literally clean me out an make me feel wonderful.  The 24 Day challenge is a combination of Cleansing your body, Eating correctly and light to moderate exercise.  And if you don't exercise well walking works just fine, or sitting.  Here is what day one looks like for me.

Im starting at 187 lbs my weight goal is 160, now I do not intend to lose 27 lbs in 24 days but I do know I will drop at least 8-12.  From this point I am going to continue on products and exercise to get to my weight goal.  You will want to do your measurements as well.  You can email me if you would like to get the cookbook, grocery list, and measurement guide.  Just comment below and I will help you. I have posted the Grocery list under this picture.

Here is a picture of the 24 Day challenge you can click on the picture and it will go to my website if you would like to know more.



For now I am going to focus Days 1-10- You will want to drink plenty of water a Gallon is good throughout the day.  The Products you will be taken are Spark, Omegas, Herbal Cleanse.  Any of our companion products in the trim line are optional.  I will be taking Catalyst and Slim.  Your diet will consist of do's and don'ts here is a grocery list to help you.

WHAT FOOD SHOULD I HAVE IN MY HOME ON A REGULAR BASIS TO MAKE
OPTIMAL CHOICES FOR MY HEALTH AND WELLNESS?
Looking and feeling healthy is created by a lifestyle you design for yourself to achieve your well being. It is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices ...
Organic if you can - Our world is becoming more and more tainted with dangerous chemicals. In an attempt to increase production and capture bigger market shares, the use of fertilizers, pesticides, food additives; such as dyes and preservatives has become so prevalent that "artificial ingredients" are now outnumbering "natural ingredients" on many food content labels. It is the opinion of many experts that this ever-increasing use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides, and chemical additives has a direct correlation to the ominous rise in cancer rates and other health problems.
Organic foods are rapidly becoming recognized as a logical alternative in this chemical-laden world. The focus on environmentally-sound agricultural methods and "sustainable" agriculture is getting the attention of many who are now concerned about what they're eating as well as the environment. Organic food is a reliable and safe alternative to the issues regarding conventionally grown, processed, and packaged foods.
Recommended Portion size at each sitting is in parentheses - ** is unlimited.
Dry roasted nuts like Almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts ect. (2oz – about 24 almonds)
Skinless, boneless chicken breast (3 to 4 oz for women and 4 to 6 for men, palm size, 1 inch thick)
Lean meats in whole form, not ground/Fat trimmed. (3 - 4oz for women & 4-6oz for men. Palm size, 1 inch thick) Fish that swim like Halibut and Salmon ect. (3 to 4 oz for women and 4 to 6 for men, palm size, one inch thick) Tuna canned in water (1 can)
Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes for breakfast most days. (do not add anything but water and ice)
Advocare Bars for fast complete snacks or meals on the go. (larger men may need 2 if under 150 cal.)
Lentils – any type of natural beans or legumes. (1 cup to 2 cups prepared)
Oatmeal – Old Fashioned Rolled oats with no added sugars or flavors. Oat Bran. (1⁄2 cup dry)
Splenda, sucralose or Stevia to sweeten. Green tea. 


MORE OPTIMAL CHOICES FOR MY HEALTH AND WELLNESS!
Fresh or frozen Fruits and Vegetables (not canned) :recommend you have with protein. Avocado (1/4 to 1⁄2)
Yams/sweet potatoes (1/2 your fist) Broccoli (**)
Green beans (**)
Asparagus (**)

Spinach (**)
Tomatoes (**)
Cucumber (**)
Carrots (1 lrg or 1 cup mini’s)
Corn (1 cup or 1 ear)
Edamame – soybeans (1/2 to up to 2 cups) Peas (up to 2 cups)

Lettuce and other leafy greens (**) All berrys (up to 2 cups)
Apples (1)
Bananas (1)
Cantelope/honeydew (1 cup) Pinnapple (1 cup)
Oranges 1
Grapes (1 cup)
Mango/kiwi and other tropicals (1 cup)

Olive oil, Expeller pressed vegetable oils, sesame oil. (1tbsp.) All types of vinegars.
Braggs soy protein – to replace soy sauce. (drops)
Deli Chicken and Turkey that is not processed, “added” to, or “pressed/ formed together. (3-6oz)
Brown rice and whole wheat or brown rice pasta (1/2 cup prepared)
An array of fresh and/or bottled herbs and spices for seasoning (**)
Fresh Mint, Lemons/limes and 100% cranberry juice for flavoring water. (**)
Egg starters – egg whites (1 to 4 eggs depending on protein needs)
Mustard, relish, pickles, low fat mayo (1tablespon)
Zero calorie butter spray
Whole grain bread, rice or rye crackers. (1 slice, 5 crackers)
Advocare Muscle gain Vanilla for adding protein to just about anything (1 to 3 scoops)
Advocare Mulitvitamin and minerals Coreplex, antioxidant plus, omega plex, probiotic and other personalized supplements for your goals.
Advocare Spark and Rehydrate (1 to 4 servings)
Soy milk (1 cup) 



WHAT FOOD SHOULD I NOT HAVE IN MY HOME ON A REGULAR BASIS. WE DIDN’T WRITE NEVER....WE WROTE “NOT ON A REGULAR BASIS”.
Wellness in an on-going lifestyle which requires taking responsibility & making healthy choices.
Palm, palm kernel or sunflower oils
Nothing ever with Hydrogenated oils – Fractioned is fine, that is totally different
Never anything with High fructose corn syrup
Butter
Margarine
Mayonnaise
Table Sugar
Anything fried
Fruit juices
Cereal!!!
Dairy – On occasion dairy is fine but not a staple – part skim mozzarella cheese is best.
Bottom feeder seafood like lobster and shrimp – this is my weakness!!
Nothing with bleached, unbleached or enriched flours....always whole grain. No Chip, donuts, pastries, crackers. POP!
Alcohol- get when you are having a social gathering not for regular use.
White sauces


Here We Go!! 


DAY ONE:
When my feet first hit the floor I head to the kitchen and drink a glass of water.  Shortly after I Pour 8-10 ounces of water into a glass and then pour the fiber drink on top of the water stir quickly and then drink.  If you let it sit to long it will get to think to drink.  There are some who just can't stand to swallow this, some suggestions that have helped others.  You can pour half in and do half and then the other half.  If that still does not work then try mixing half in some unsweetened apple sauce and repeat with the other half.  There are some who really love it and drink it right down!
Next I will drink my yummy Spark.  You are probably thinking Spark?  Yes this is our yummy premier energy drink, you will drink this instead of coffee.  Its hard to believe but I have not had coffee for almost 2 years now.  Spark has given me everything I need there is no crash and specifically its given me great mental focus.  I will touch more later on this product.  For breakfast I made two eggs and sliced up some avocado. Yummy:)


Fiber Drink:: Fiber Drink is rich in the mixture of fibers your body needs to work at its best.* Each serving contains 10 grams of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber to help add the fiber your diet may not provide. As part of the Herbal Cleanse system, Fiber Drink also helps move the toxins and waste material through the digestive tract while scouring your intestinal tract to support improved nutrient absorption.* Take on days one through three and again on days eight through 10.




For anyone looking for an easy-to-use solution for weight loss and weight management, AdvoCare® Slim™ is the perfect answer.* Combining appetite suppression, energy and metabolic enhancers, this 2 oz. prepared serving not only helps you control your cravings but also promotes fat reduction and an improvement in your body composition.* Altogether, Slim has a synergistic effect, helping you manage your diet and maintain energy while changing your body from within.* It really is a system in a bottle!

This Product Is called Slim, I decided to use it as an add on as well as I am taking Catalyst.
I am really loving Slim, it has given me an extra boast of energy, had controlled my appetite and works great! It is also sugar free, and we do have a caffeine free one as well.

For lunch I had this yummy meal that I prepped the night before, I used mostly organic and some not you can use what ever you would like, this makes 6 lunches or dinners.
Recipe:

Organic Ground Turkey
Organic Quinoa
Organic Chicken Broth
Onions
Fresh Garlic
Frozen Vegetables- you can use fresh or stir fry veggies this is just what I had.
Red Bell peppers
Mrs. Dash- Cleanse friendly seasoning
Olive Oil
I cooked the Quinoa with the chicken broth in a rice cooker this is quick and easy, if you don't have a rice cooker you can use a pot.  Then I grilled up the the Ground Turkey with olive oil and Mrs. Dash.  if you are not on a cleanse you can use whatever you like to season.  I boiled the veggies, and when the meat was done I added fresh garlic which I pressed along with the onions, after the veggies were done I added those.  Cut the tops off of the Red Peppers clean them out and stuff them.  I then poured a little chicken broth on the bottom of the glass pyrex to keep them moist and covered with foil and cooked 25-30 mins.  These were amazing and I am still eating them.




For a snack today I had all natural grounded peanut butter on a banana
and some almonds and I mixed that between meals.

For dinner I had southwest salad I bought from whole foods it had Quiona, black beans, red peppers, raw squash, tomatoes and a fresh salsa.  You will take 4 Omegas with dinner, these come in the challenge.


Lastly I will drink another glass of water and take my Herbal Cleanse Pills!
Herbal Cleanse Tablet: The Herbal Cleanse tablet provides herbal extracts that help rid your body of the impurities that may be obstacles to achieving better health.* One ingredient, senna leaf extract, is known for its use to relieve occasional constipation, as well as to encourage the movement of waste through the intestinal tract.* Beet root powder and wheat grass juice are included to aid in the reduction of metabolic by-products in the blood and liver.* Cranberry juice powder helps cleanse impurities from the kidneys and aid in excretion through the bladder.* The Herbal Cleanse tablet also contains milk thistle extract, which has the active component silymarin. Silymarin has been traditionally used to aid in eliminating toxins from the liver and is also an excellent hepaprotectant and antioxidant.* Echinacea, astragalus, garlic, zinc and vitamin C help support the immune system.* Herbal Cleanse tablets also contain a wide range of B-vitamins to help maintain energy levels during the detoxification period.* Take on days one through seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment