Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14

Well 10 more days and this challenge is over.  But not forever, this is the beginning of no end because eating healthy is a lifestyle and not a diet.  Today was the same as yesterday, I did not eat much though because I think I may be coming down with a cold.  For breakfast was the usual MNS as directed and a Meal Replacement shake.  Through the day I snacked on a hard boiled egg, carrots and humus and then I ate a stuffed turkey quinoa pepper.  I don't have much for you tonight being that I am not really feeling well, I hope to feel better tomorrow and to cook some chicken soup of some sort, which should help a lot with how I'm feeling.  I am down 8 pounds so far, so I am excited to keep on going, I have 20 more to go!   If you have any questions about products or if you are interested in the challenge let me know I would love to help.  I am off to bed! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment