Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6


Today 6

Not half way yet? No not even!!! Lol actually it does pay to eat right, you feel better overall.  My energy is up and I feel like I'm slimming down.  Routine today was the same as yesterday! Probiotic and spark in the morning, omegas with dinner and herbal cleanse tablets at night with another, yes another glass of water!  So here is what I am finding out about water.  Drinking water right when you wake up actually boosts your metabolism and helps you to feel more alert.  Also if you are dehydrated you will probably feel more sluggish and tired as well as your digestion may work more slowly!  Drinking water when you feel hungry will curb cravings.  Virtually every system in your body requires water to work!!! That's why on the challenge we Drink a ton of water to train ourselves to continue to drink a tons of water!! This is something I've always struggled with! But my new habit since I've been doing it the last 6 days is to continue to drink a ton of water! Here is what I ate today!

Breakfast- 2 eggs
Snack- half a banana with peanut butter
Lunch- I finished up the rest of my chicken, green beans and brown rice
Snack-Advocare Vo2 Prime Bar- I was having a sweet craving and this hit the spot!!! So so amazing the only bar of its kind on the market
Dinner- Quiona Salad
Ingredients- Quiona, Fresh salsa, onions, cucumbers, fresh pressed garlic and olive oil.
Half a Sliced avocado 
Organic Chicken

Below is a picture of Dinner and the Salad I made! Tomorrow I will prep some more goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment