Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 21

Today was good I made another smootie for lunch and had brown rice and chicken for dinner, I snacked on a vo2 bar and some vegetables as well.  I was on the go all day so I had to pack snacks for that. Tomorrow will be the same.  I am happy I did the challenge because now I can continue to keep going.  Tonight I ordered the new can you 24 workout video from Advocare so I am excited to get that and workout in my home.  I am starting to realize it's harder to go workout when I have a toddler and may not have a car to get to the gym, we enjoy long walks although I will need a more increased workout.  I believe I can do 24 mins. I have done the first can you 24 video and I sweat! It's awesome so I am excited about that!  I did not get any pics of my good or recipes today.  But I did have a mini styling shoot today and enjoyed taking a picture of a crown I made my daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment