Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 11

So today was crazy! I woke up and low and behold the power was off!!! Good thing I just needed water to add to my meal replacement shake!! It was very stormy lastnight and I was glad to have the power back on at 9:30am before I left the house. From days 11-24 we will have a meal replacement shake daily, and our metabolic nutrition system! MNS is a packet that has four individual pill packets. On the front of them there is direction to take one 30mins before breakfast and the others you can take with breakfast or lunch! I usually will take three of the packets in the morning and the other at lunch.  The food choices stay the same. What I ate today

Breakfast:Advocare Meal Replacement Shake
Snack:Almonds
Lunch: Chilly I Made Yesterday
Snack:Hard boiled Egg
Dinner: Halibut and Veggies

I went out to dinner for my bestfriends birthday and they had a dairy free dish! It was amazing!!! Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment