Thursday, January 2, 2014

DAY 2

Day 2

Hello! So we are on day 2! My energy is pretty steady, and I'm down 2 pounds already.  Yay! This tells me its working! Keep in mind I have already lost a total of 60 lbs in almost 2 years with these products.  Usually I average a 10lb weight loss each time I do the challenge, key is staying consistent afterwards and continuing on the eating plan because its a lifestyle.  We say after its 80/20 to continue on products and then in 90 days again do another cleanse.  Why Cleanse?  Our body needs to be cleaned of the impacted feces built up in our Gi track, and over time it gets so gunked up that we are unable to process our food and vitamins correctly.  So if you have not been cleaned out what ever you are taking supplement wise you are not getting 100 percent of they are absorbing about 30 percent. Also you ever work out a ton and nothing?  Time for a good clean out, and the Advocare Herbal cleanse is Gentle and uneventful and will help you to get past that plateau! We have many products to help with that!

 I weighed myself at night, which its best to weigh in the morning.  I also don't recommend always getting back on the scale.  This is all about cleaning out your body an new slate and then putting the right nutrition back in.  I have seen plenty of people whom have lost a ton of inches and not a ton of pounds and there clothes didn't fit any longer.  Today I packed my lunch I pretty much ate the same thing I ate yesterday except for a snack today I had hummus and carrots.  And for dinner I made Chicken, Brown Rice and Green Beans! So delicious and nutricious did I just say that? I did!!

So this is what today looked like:
Woke up Drank a glass of Water
Drank my Fiber Drink
Had My Delicious Spark
2 Eggs for breakfast
Almonds for a snack
Had a Slim 2 hours before lunch
For lunch I had stuffed turkey and quinoa bell peppers
Banana with peanut butter for a snack
Dinner- Chicken, brown Rice and Green Beans
Night time I took my Herbal Cleanse tablets and drank a big glass of water!
Here is a Picture of my yummy Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment