Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 15

Today I made my self some home made juice.  I juiced a cucumber, apples, carrots and the rest of the green leaf mixed lettuce I had.  For breakfast I had a chocolate meal replacement shake and for lunch I had some sushi. For a snack I had a vo2 prime bar and for dinner I had a stuffed turkey quinoa pepper. I was hoping to make a new meal but will do that tomorrow because I am still trying to recover from this cold.  The sushi for lunch was mainly just salmon on top.  The white rice was a little bit of a cheat.  If you decide to do this see if they have brown, and do it after the cleanse portion. This is the time where you can start to re introduce other foods just keep it as clean as possible.  Also I had my MNS in the morning and at lunch.    I will be hitting the gym tomorrow in hopes I have more strength back!  The healthy combination of all is how I know I will have success over time.  Tonight I was able to catch a beautiful sunset and capture the moment of that! I hope you enjoy it! See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment