Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 9


Well the cleanse portion is almost over!  Then we go into the yummy shakes and filling yourself up with a bucket full of nutrition!! Super excited!! Today was the same as yesterday Fiber Drink in the morning, omegas with dinner and probiotics at night!  I have still yet to prep more food because today was a long day with work.  I will definitely be prepping meals tomorrow though because I'm out of meals.  Here is what my day looked like food wise.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with berries and nuts
Snack: Vo2 bar
Lunch: Couscous salad, this was the rest of the salad I had left from day 5 I believe.
Snack: Peanut butter and 3/4 of a banana- just didn't finish it all. 
Dinner: Greek Chicken Salad- take out per my husbands birthday request.
Snack: Handful of dried cranberries.

Here are a few pics of my meals! See you tomorrow last day of the yummy fiber drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment