Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 17

We are getting so close to the finish line of this challenge.. I realize that I am going to have to get some exercise in at this point, it may just have to be home exercise.  The can you 24 DVD is from Advocare is awesome and they just came out with the second one which I have heard is also super awesome!! As I have gotten busier it's been hard to prep food so I am so glad that I still have leftovers.  Tomorrow is a big day and I won't get much sleep tonight because we have success school in Portland for Advocare.  So I don't think I will prep any good tomorrow.. Guess we are looking at Sunday.  That's when I should get to the gym too.  I have gone on a few walks which is great but, higher intensity workouts will really yield greater results! I will be excited to track my inches in the end.  I basically snacked on the same things today almonds, dried cherries, vo2 prime bar, hummus and carrots, hard boiled egg, Advocare meal replacement shake and for dinner a salad with pickled vegetables.  I did a lot of snacking throughout the day which is what we should always be doing.  I hope this journey of mine has helped those who are following it.  I promise I will have a great recipe here soon.  Good night all my beautiful people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment