Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5


Day 5


Today was over all a great day! I awoke and did the same thing as I did yesterday.  Glass of water, spark, probiotics and breakfast.  For breakfast I make egg whites with salsa and avocado.  I also blended up a cup of almond milk with a banana, blueberries, and strawberries.  I split the smoothie with my toddler, she loves fruit.  It was such a beautiful day I managed to go on an amazing walk with one of my great friends!  Before we left the house I drank a slim and when we got back we both ate the rest of my yummy red roasted stuffed bell peppers for lunch.  The recipe for that is on day one.  For dinner I ate chicken, brown rice, green beans and omegas.  Now I will have a glass of water and my herbal cleanse tablets and get some rest!  Here are a few pictures I took of my breakfast and my walk today! Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment