Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3

Day 3

So if you guessed I did the same thing as yesterday fiber in the morning and Spark!   For breakfast I had two eggs, I worked a double shift today cleaning so it came in handy to just grab the food I had prepped from the last 2 days.  Two hours before lunch, as reccomended  I took my slim and for lunch I had the ground turkey stuffed quinoa it was delicious.  I had carrots and hummus for a snack before lunch and then 2 hours after lunch I had a banana with peanut butter.  For dinner I had a raw salmon and avocado this I ordered at a sushi restaurant it was really good.  I also drank a ton of water today which is hard for me to do so I am proud of myself!! I got to admit though, prepping foods makes it a whole lot easier.  I am now getting ready to take my herbal cleanse tablets and drink a big glass of water and get ready for bed.  Tomorrow things will get switched up! No fiber drink but a probiotic instead and then the herbal cleanse tablet at night.  I took a picture of my dinner, there was a light sauce that I had on the side, I didn't use much of it due to not really knowing what was in it but I did mix in some wasabi! She you tomorrow!


On Another Note Advocare was voted Best of 2013 for products in competitor magazine!!! Loves it!
Sorry this isn't the best picture I did not take it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment