Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7

Today has been a laid back kinda of day! I had some tea, read a little and watched a movie.  In Seattle when it rains this is what you do.  Today I did the same thing I did yesterday wake up drank a glass of water, took my probiotics and drank my spark of course.  This is what I ate today. Keep in mind I am tracking this just so you can get an idea and for others who want some ideas when they do the challenge.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with nuts and dried fruit.
Snack: Carrots and Hummus
Snack: Vo2 Prime Bar
Lunch: The Salad I made lastnight and Chicken
Dinner: I mixed up a banana, peanut butter- it was made in the machine at the store so no preservatives, blueberries, strawberries, water as a base and a chocolate meal replacement shake.
I was super lazy today and did not feel like cooking.  So I just put together what I had which made things helpful.  Here is a few pictures of dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment