Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4


Hello lovely people! So today was a change up! No fiber this morning instead I had the Probiotic packet in the morning, Slim in the afternoon and Omegas with dinner again which you should do 4 with dinner and then my herbal cleanse tablets.  Overall I had good energy today, I am down 5lbs already so this makes me happy.  For breakfast I had an Advocare Meal Replacement Shake, because I did not have time to make breakfast I had to get to church.  It was a glorious time worshipping Jesus!  For lunch I ate a mix of chicken, green beans , brown rice and the quinoa stuffed pepper.    I didn't get home until late afternoon so by then it was dinner time.  I made salmon and a mixed rice that I got from Trader Joes! It was really yummy.  
For Deseret, I made a rice cracker with almond butter it was Devine!!  I am hoping to start mixing in some exercise.  I've been so busy cleaning houses and running around, that I haven't gotten around to that yet.  It's possible I will have to get up really early to hit the gym before everyone gets up.  Because at night when my hubby gets home from work, I'm to tired by then so mornings may work best.  Also those with toddlers or children at that, know it can be a challenge.  I feel it's easier when I can go child free.  So I'm about ready for bed.  I did take a few pics of what I ate! Enjoy and see you tomorrow..

Dinner Salmon seasoned with Mrs. Dash and cooked in Olive Oil
Trio Mixed Rice from Trader Joes


This is a Brown Rice Organic Rice Cake with no salt By Lundberg
I bought them at Whole Foods, they may carry them at Trader Joes.
The Almond butter was made at Whole Foods in there machine and is awesome! I did the same to make my peanut butter and will be doing this from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment