Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8

I was really hoping to prep some more meals for tomorrow.  Today it was back to the fiber drink before breakfast and of course water and more spark!! I had two eggs for breakfast and half an avocado.  For a snack I enjoyed a Advocare Vo2 Prime bar, these are so yummy.  For lunch I had a chocolate meal replacement shake and for dinner I had chicken and my quoina salad.  I did have some time to prep some hard boiled eggs.  I never truely knew how to make the perfect egg and always forget so I have to research how too.  Here is a few simple steps that work great!

Put as many eggs as you want in the bottom of your pot.  Then fill it with water just so it covers the top of the eggs.  I put a little salt in and turn it on high until it boils.  When it starts boiling take them off for about a min, then put it back on the stove on low for a min. After that turn it off and cover for 10 mins.  If you have a bigger batch cover for a few mins longer. Then I will take each one out and I put then in a strainer and run cold water over them.  Then your done and you can put then in the fridge. It makes a great snack and gives you some protein!  Here are some pics of my process. Tommorow I hope to prep some homemade chilly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment